Music engraving, Notation from a recording,Transcription of musical works, Engraving service
We supply professional music engraving and engraving services for over 20 years to a broad range of clients – publishing companies, cultural institutions, schools, production companies, composers, music ensembles, soloists, etc.
Our work respects not only clients´ individual needs but also all industry standards and exacting rules of notation which rely on professionalism of our team. Music theory education and compositional and interpretive experiences of our music engravers guarantee understanding of any sheet music, proper music engraving and correct notation.
Our projects include wide range of music engraving service, from single-voice folk songs to extensive orchestral scores and exacting graphical notations.
- digital music engraving with individual approach to your requirements within professional music engraving standards and rules of notation
- professionalism of our team of music engravers and their qualification guarantee understanding of any sheet music, proper music engraving and correct notation
- we can process any music sheets and at the same time preserve all of its graphic and audio parameters – an autograph, a facsimile, difficultly legible handwriting, printed music sheets, etc.
- outputs of music engraving are screened several times from visual and also audio aspects, what enables us reliably determine most of potential mistakes and inaccuracies
- we guarantee 100% result at all levels of difficulty – from medieval notation, through single-voice and chamber sheets, up to extensive orchestral scores and exacting graphical notations
- besides high-quality printed form, we can supply processed project also in required digital format:
- formats for further processing (a scoring of the parts, an extraction, corrections, audio output, an upgrade, a conversion etc.): SIB, MUS, MID
- formats for spreading and publication of musical work (online distribution, internet presentation, electronic communication, archiving through digital media, etc.): PDF, EPS, BMP, JPEG, TIFF, SVG, HTML, EPUB
- use our extra engraving services as a part of professional provision of premiere performance of musical and music drama projects (concert premiere, studio recording)
- music engraver is permanently present at rehearsals and at studio recordings
- immediate on-the-spot processing of required changes into music sheets and music parts and consequent print of transformed sheets
Don´t you have a music sheet pattern of your favourite musical work and you would like to own original score processed for instrumental and singing cast according to your wishes?
Send us a recording, specify a cast (or a key) and we already look forward to our future cooperation.
- we realize transcriptions of original compositions into other instrumental casts with preservation of their artistic and formal parametres
- we prepare piano abstracts from original scores of musical works
- we process original compositions into form which respects dispositions of beginning artists (eg. students of elementary artist schools, etc.)
- in the case of protected works we can arrange consent of the author or of the owner of copyright for processing and using of the work according to your requirements
- formatting and revisions of scores supplied in digital format for the needs of press, publication, etc.
- extracting and formatting of orchestral parts
- transposing of compositions into other keys
- transnotation of compositions from older notation types into contemporary notation (mensural notation, tablature and quadratic notation)
- revision and correction of musical works
- graphic design and realization of total Layout design for the publication needs of printed sheets
- we realize printing of music sheets on various types, weights and sizes of paper (from A5 to A3)
- we offer variable binding of music sheets adapted to specific usage conditions – eg. studio recording (reduced noise level of page breaks)
- to publishers we offer layout, pagination and layout design of whole publications (including publications with text and notation samples)